Kindle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What sites would you recommend for international thriller Kindle Countdowns?

·
Registered
683 Posts
I'd specifically check out Book Adrenaline. They're affiliated with Book Barbarian and Red Roses Romance which have been very effective for me. If I was promoting a thriller, I'd take a look at them.

And search the promo threads here for the rest of them (of course, BookBub, ENT, etc).

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'd specifically check out Book Adrenaline. They're affiliated with Book Barbarian and Red Roses Romance which have been very effective for me. If I was promoting a thriller, I'd take a look at them.

And search the promo threads here for the rest of them (of course, BookBub, ENT, etc).
I just signed them up. Thanks!

·
Registered
272 Posts
Paid sites? I use Freebooksy (almost exclusively) and Fussy Librarian. Free sites? I use Snicks List (thanks to Thalstead's recommendation a while ago) and Awesome Gang.

I never (or rarely if ever) have heard anyone recommend using the Reddit forums FreeEbooks and KindleFreebies. I always use them whenever I do a free promo no matter what else I use. They're good for 200 downloads between the two of them on their own--And theyre absolutely free!

Dee

1 - 8 of 8 Posts