Kindle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I'd put together a list of the top sellers in the Kindle Store here. Let's start with Kindle books, and I'll add blogs, magazines, and newspapers shortly.

Each image is clickable and links to Amazon's Kindle store.

BOOKS

·
Super Moderator
67,316 Posts
You know, I gotta say, and meaning no offense to anyone, I'm sick of seeing the Twilight books everywhere.  When the most recent first came out I checked them out and decided they weren't my cup of tea.  I know they're Kindle bestsellers, and they're on the lazy susan at the bottom of the page here.  As such, I don't, personally, see a need to have these in a message.

What I WOULD like to see are NON bestsellers:  Perhaps members could suggest books that they got for kindle from Amazon and enjoyed.  We could put together our own 'favorites' list. . . separate from the Amazon best sellers.  Besides if you get a "finder's fee" for links clicked from the boards, the more books listed, the better, I'd think.

My opinion, only.

Ann

·
Registered
12,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
that's true, Ann - and those bestseller lists tend to change slowly over time. 

I'd love to make a similar thread with links to "Books Recommended by our Members", or something like that. It would be a lot more interesting!

G

·
Harvey,

Just posted a review of The Guerney Literary.... you may move it to your Recommended by our Readers if you want.

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
Uh, Harvey....you *do* know it's only 2008, right?  ;D

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Steph H said:
Uh, Harvey....you *do* know it's only 2008, right? ;D
Hey Steph...

With my magical mod powers I went in an modified all the messages. Thanks for noticing! LOL

L

·
Registered
12,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
whoops - I was getting *way* ahead of myself!

Thanks for pointing that out - and thank you, Leslie, for fixing that!!

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
Leslie said:
Steph H said:
Uh, Harvey....you *do* know it's only 2008, right? ;D
Hey Steph...

With my magical mod powers I went in an modified all the messages. Thanks for noticing! LOL

L
I love magical mod powers...I'm a mod at another forum and though I try to use my powers only for good sometimes I just can't help myself.... *insert evil laugh*

1 - 10 of 10 Posts