Kindle Forum banner
21 - 40 of 209 Posts
Glen - Afer reading your reviews again, I went to grab Harbinger of Doom only to find it in my son's hands. i will wait, impatiently.

Hi Glen,
Loved Harbinger of Doom.  Here is my review I posted on Amazon.com:

Knights of the Round Table move over, the Harbinger of Doom is here.

I'm not normally a fan of stories of knights and sorcery, but Harbinger of Doom blew me away. Glen G. Thater has an uncanny way of writing in an ancient prose that matches the period. His vivid description of all the characters allows the reader to vision them in their minds. The author paints each scene and battle so clearly that I felt I was in the middle of the action. Curious ideas were brought about regarding our present day thoughts of Good vs Evil as opposed to earlier days. I'm still in a trance attempting to unravel the mysterious revelations in the final pages. I will not give it away, so buy this book and decide for yourself. Do we have Good and Evil reversed?

Good luck with this great book,
Mike Monahan

Discussion starter · #40 ·
My short story The Hero and the Fiend appears in the new anthology, Shameless Shorts, now available on kindle for .99 cents. All proceeds from Shameless Shorts go to charity.

21 - 40 of 209 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.