Kindle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to set up a store on a site like Shopify to sell books and things related to my books, eg T shirts and jackets with a logo on them.

Which would be the best site to do this? I googled and found a list of best sites like Shopify, WooCommerce, etc.

some time ago I signed up for this site called Groove Digital or GroovePages. They offered free memberships. I could set up a store there but do you think people will be willing to buy from some unknown site like this? Would they be willing to part with their credit card details? Sites like Shopify have  been around for a long time and I assume people will be willing to trust them.

This is also why I hesitate to set up a store on my own website. Why would anyone be willing to trust me with their credit card details?

Anyone familiar with Groove? Do you recommend it?

·
Registered
5,601 Posts
Vidya said:
some time ago I signed up for this site called Groove Digital or GroovePages. They offered free memberships. I could set up a store there but do you think people will be willing to buy from some unknown site like this? Would they be willing to part with their credit card details? Sites like Shopify have been around for a long time and I assume people will be willing to trust them.
This is exactly why I wouldn't likely buy from an author's personal site.

Shopify is good. If you go with them you can take payment through PayPal.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts