Kindle Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am prepping for a big yard sale I am having tomorrow and prepared a post with tips on throwing your own for my blog today. In doing my research I found this funny site called Yard Sale Queen and she told sold pretty funny stories... like someone leaning a large glass picture against a rocking chair. Yikes! Yes the inevitable breakage happened!

My favorite happend a few years ago as I was setting up a sale in my front yard. I have a small fence that surrounds a courtyard and the early birds were lined up and waiting. One older gentlemen whips out a pair of binoculars and starts looking at my stuff! I think he was a dealer (I have a lot vintage collectibles and promoted them in my ads). As soon as the sale started he went right to the stuff he had scooped out with no hesitation then he said to me, "What I really want is to see inside your house." I just laughed at him but it was slightly creepy! :eek:

Love to hear some other such stories...!

Oh and if you live in or near Atlanta tomorrow stop by my sale! Free donuts! :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.