Kindle Forum banner

Betsy Quilter: Please post pics of your KINDLE cover when you are finished.

4K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  Marci 
#1 ·
Betsy:  very nice that you are making a custom cover.  Do share when you are done.  Kindle covers have taken on a life of their own on the forum.  We've seen all colors, fabrics, designs, textures.

Purses:  I, myself have bought several "kindle-friendly" purses.  My new criteria when shopping for a purse; if it can't accommodate the Kindle, I don't buy it; even if I like it.

Glad you are enjoying the Kindle; It's the love of my life.

#4 ·
Bear in mind it's a Kindle Cover Cover....  I have the stock cover and I'm covering it.  I thought about starting from scratch, but I thought why reinvent the wheel (since I don't mind the original cover, and it's working for me).  I'm just making a quilted cover because, well, it's what I do.

When I'm done, and have posted a picture, if any one is interested, we can talk!

Betsy

#6 ·
Am looking forward to seeing your cover for the cover. I, too, find the Amazon cover just fine but boring. I purchased a "trade" size book cover from www.hiddensecretscovers.com and have found it to be quite nice. I am looking around for different covers so I can change the look of my kindle. (I am not associated with Hidden Secrets in any way.)

#8 ·
Betsy the Quilter said:
Bear in mind it's a Kindle Cover Cover.... I have the stock cover and I'm covering it. I thought about starting from scratch, but I thought why reinvent the wheel (since I don't mind the original cover, and it's working for me). I'm just making a quilted cover because, well, it's what I do.

When I'm done, and have posted a picture, if any one is interested, we can talk!

Betsy
Betsy, did you ever post a picture of your Kindle Cover Cover? I saw your Palm T/X cover on another thread (GORGEOUS!!), but I can't find your cover cover. Please post!!!

#10 ·
CS: Are you trying to tell me I need to wax my mustache? I can out swear any guy and perhaps out drink Bacardi Jim with my 2 best friends "Marge & Rita" ;) Kidding; I'm a lady through and through...just like Audrey Hepburn in My Fair Lady.

#11 ·
colleen said:
Betsy, did you ever post a picture of your Kindle Cover Cover? I saw your Palm T/X cover on another thread (GORGEOUS!!), but I can't find your cover cover. Please post!!!
I posted a sneak peak, not sure where, goal is to post later today. Stay tuned! Knee surgery, therapy and life (and Kindleboards) keep getting in the way.

Betsy

#12 ·
sem said:
Am looking forward to seeing your cover for the cover. I, too, find the Amazon cover just fine but boring. I purchased a "trade" size book cover from www.hiddensecretscovers.com and have found it to be quite nice. I am looking around for different covers so I can change the look of my kindle. (I am not associated with Hidden Secrets in any way.)
Sem, Thank you so much for sharing this URL! I love these covers. Could you tell us if you Kindle is neekid in the trade Pb size? Would a covered Kindle fin inside?

Thanks again,

Marci

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.