7,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Congratulations Leslie!

Do you have a life outside Kindle?

Betsy is getting close!

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
I have to have an outside life since my Kindle is still TWO MONTHS!!! away. (Whew, sorry had to get that out) I backpack and I'm really looking forward to being able to carry a couple hundred books along with me for those rainy days you don't want to hike!

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Wahoo, Leslie!!  I think a proper celebration with your good friends Marge and Rita is in order!!  I don't know how you do all that you do!!  But we're sure thankful that we've benefited so much from all of your dedication!

Welcome intinst!!  You'll be thrilled at how lightweight your Kindle is for your backpacking!  You'll love it!!  In the meantime.... until it comes.... just hang out with us here.  It's a great group and we DO love our Kindles!!  And, yes.... I was definitely addicted before I got my Kindle!!  And, it's only gotten better since MaKK arrived.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Wow and I was excited that I've posted 250 x's LOL.  I bet you read your kindle with one hand & eye and type & read the kindle board with the other!!  :eek: ;D 

I have no life but my kindle!

intinst: Congrats on your kindle. Hopefully it will arrive sooner than that and you will LOVE your kindle and how light it is and not have to carry all those books. I love that no matter the size of the book I'm reading it still fits in my purse!!  :eek: ;D

theresam

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Kongrats bkworm8it!!  You got your Arthur Conan Doyle ranking!!  I always enjoy your posts!  And our Leslie..... is in a class all by herself..... but we've always known that!  I think the prize for reaching 3600 posts should be a date with Hugh!!

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
chynared21 said:
Woo hoo! I only wonder how many posts Leslie made over on the dark side :p
Yes really...I wonder that too!

Thanks everyone for the congrats! 4K is just around the corner.

L

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yea Betsy, but Leslie is still ahead of you -

when do you quilt???

Congratulations

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
Woohoo I didn't even notice! Thanks, I need to spend more time quilting, LOL!

Leslie will ALWAYS be ahead of me, no desire to pass her!

Betsy

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Kongrats Betsy!!  You go girl!!  This might call for a celebratory new hat!!

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Betsy the Quilter said:
Here's the official 3600 posts party hat

Betsy
It's simply MAHVELLOUS..... and let me be the first to tell you how young it makes you look!!!

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Congrats Betsy!!

Bacardi Jim said:
I have resigned myself to the fact that I'll never make up the 300 post lead that Angela maintains on me.
No more than I have been on lately, you should be passing me in no time... just look at me & Betsy for example. When we hit 2000, she was only about 200 posts ahead of me... NOW, she is more like 1000 posts ahead! Come on BJ, you can do it! ;D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts