Kindle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello.  I have already posted several times but have never introduced myself.  My name is Denise and I live in Texas.  I am an Executive Assistant for a very large telecommunications company.

I am a voracious reader but never really considered the Kindle because I LOVE the look and feel of real books.  When I found out that I may have to go out of town for a while for my job, my husband bought me a K2 and it was love at first sight. If a book isn't on Kindle, I don't buy it anymore.

I have learned a lot from these boards about my Kindle and spent a lot of money on things/books that were recommended here.

You all are very helpful and very nice.  Thank you.

Denise

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome, Denise! Always room for another Kindleholic. Glad you found KindleBoards.

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi Denise - nice to have another Texan on board.  I have a friend that was resisting getting a kindle, she travels a lot, she likes the feel, smell, etc., but I reminded her that once you get into a book on the kindle, everything else does not matter, just what you are reading.  I am glad you are happy with your kindle, and keep posting!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Welcome Denise!

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Hi Denise and welcome.  Glad you have your K2 and that we were helpful to you as you made your selections. 

1 - 9 of 9 Posts