Kindle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've already been lurking a bit, but wanted to introduce myself! My name is Beth, and I've had my kindle for 3 months now...I sing it's praises constantly, though I can't bring myself to give it a name other than "kindle"  ;)

I live in Portland, Oregon and have 2 young children, 2 kittens, a dog and a hedgehog so I don't get the opportunity to read as much as I would like...but my kindle is loaded up and ready to go for those few spare moments I might be able to locate!

So far, I'm enjoying the board and look forward to seeing more!

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
witchirsh said:
I've already been lurking a bit, but wanted to introduce myself! My name is Beth, and I've had my kindle for 3 months now...I sing it's praises constantly, though I can't bring myself to give it a name other than "kindle" ;)

I live in Portland, Oregon and have 2 young children, 2 kittens, a dog and a hedgehog so I don't get the opportunity to read as much as I would like...but my kindle is loaded up and ready to go for those few spare moments I might be able to locate!

Hi Beth, we are so happy to have you join us! This is THE place to be if want to sing the praises of your Kindle. We are all Kindleholics. :) Feel free to jump in with more posts, we are a friendly bunch. There are great Kindle tips, book recommendations and all the accessory information you need. WELCOME!!

·
Premium Member
63,459 Posts
witchirsh said:
I've already been lurking a bit, but wanted to introduce myself! My name is Beth, and I've had my kindle for 3 months now...I sing it's praises constantly, though I can't bring myself to give it a name other than "kindle" ;)

Welcome to the board and congratulations on your first post!

Betsy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts