Kindle Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm Em, and I write erotic romance AKA smut. I just figured out how to get to these boards and I'm glad to have finally jumped the hurdle between tech-challenged and technically made it! I have eleven releases from contemporary to paranormal, but I'm known for my menages. You can find me at www.empetrova.com, and I'm always on FB. Stop by and friend me!

·
Registered
8,822 Posts
Welcome to the KB and good luck with your books

·
Premium Member
63,460 Posts
Em,

Welcome to KindleBoards!

We pride ourselves on being a fun and friendly place for fans of the Amazon Kindle. Our members are by definition readers! So in addition to discussing the Kindle, they discuss books, reading and lots of other topics, too!

As an author, you'll want to start by reading the sticky threads pinned to the top of the Writers' Cafe, our forum where writers and readers mingle and talk about the craft and business of writing, and at the top of the Book Bazaar, our forum where we feature independent authors' books. These sticky threads will give you some good advice for how to make the most of your time here on KindleBoards. You'll also want to read our Forum Decorum, if you haven't yet. And finally, here are some of the FAQs of KindleBoards.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! Our members love to help the new folks to get familiar with our forum!

Betsy
KB Moderator

·
Registered
801 Posts
Welcome!
You have wonderfully smutty book covers! Good job. And your picture is beautiful!
Who did your book covers? Do you have any marketing tips for fellow authors?
Much success!
Mike Cyra

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Betsy the Quilter said:
Em,

Welcome to KindleBoards!

We pride ourselves on being a fun and friendly place for fans of the Amazon Kindle. Our members are by definition readers! So in addition to discussing the Kindle, they discuss books, reading and lots of other topics, too!

As an author, you'll want to start by reading the sticky threads pinned to the top of the Writers' Cafe, our forum where writers and readers mingle and talk about the craft and business of writing, and at the top of the Book Bazaar, our forum where we feature independent authors' books. These sticky threads will give you some good advice for how to make the most of your time here on KindleBoards. You'll also want to read our Forum Decorum, if you haven't yet. And finally, here are some of the FAQs of KindleBoards.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! Our members love to help the new folks to get familiar with our forum!

Betsy
KB Moderator
Thank you for the info and the warm welcome, Betsy!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
medicalhumor said:
Welcome!
You have wonderfully smutty book covers! Good job. And your picture is beautiful!
Who did your book covers? Do you have any marketing tips for fellow authors?
Much success!
Mike Cyra
Thanks for the welcome, Mike. I am not self-pubbed. These covers are from Breathless Press and Red Sage. The cover artists are Victoria Miller and Rae Monet. Rae has a website. You can google her, and she'll hook you up!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts