Kindle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
It was a good one! I felt a little sorry for
Hannah. It seems like Olivia won a lot of stuff this season, and a bunch of it was by just a smidge. Like the finale!

Not sure how thrilled I am by the new trainer. I'll give it a shot next season, but since I am NOT a fan of Cara or Brett I'm hoping there is a contestant or two I can care about or I'll quit watching the show. My DH would be completely happy to never have to see or hear about BL ever again. ::)

·
Registered
261 Posts
SongbirdVB said:
It was a good one! I felt a little sorry for
Hannah. It seems like Olivia won a lot of stuff this season, and a bunch of it was by just a smidge. Like the finale!

Not sure how thrilled I am by the new trainer. I'll give it a shot next season, but since I am NOT a fan of Cara or Brett I'm hoping there is a contestant or two I can care about or I'll quit watching the show. My DH would be completely happy to never have to see or hear about BL ever again. ::)
I agree with you about the trainers. I was happy that Cara and Brett weren't going to continue (or if they are continuing it is in addition to Bob and someone else - I was a little worried they were going to replace Bob) but I actually thought the new trainer looked extremely thin. She had been on an episode previously (one of the challenges) and she was not that thin. We'll see how she does but I'll miss Jillian.

·
Registered
261 Posts
I thought Cara was trying to come off as tough especially in the latter part of the season (and after one of the contestants told her he didn't think she was tough enough/qualified). I just don't think the new trainers brought what Bob and Jillian did; they were nice/supportive at times but were tough and honest at others. The new trainers seemed to be speaking in platitudes to me, rather than really adding value.

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
New trainer is Anna Kournikova, professional tennis player who never won a WTA title. I have serious reservations about her as a trainer...I don't see how she'll be able to connect with the contestants. She's always struck me as being the stereotype for blondes and (I don't think) has ever struggled with weight. Dedication to training, sure, she's been playing tennis since she was 5. I just don't see her being a trainer...my gut feeling is that she'll be worse than season 3's Kim...

·
Registered
222 Posts
I know Anna has been on the show once or twice in past seasons to conduct workouts...and I was not impressed then.  I have doubts about her as a trainer for the full season.

I was not a fan of Brett or Cara...I didn't see much of Brett and Cara seemed like she was trying to be Jillian but was missing the mark.

I had already been getting a little sick of the show, even though I used to absolutely love it.  This season was really the end of it all for me.  I love the idea of the show, but I just don't know if I care anymore.  I'll probably watch the first episode or two of the next season, but I've already deleted it from my DVR shows to record.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts