Kindle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, Accessory addicts, here's your chance to Win A Skin!

Harvey has posted a contest to win one of 5 skins, and it couldn't be easier !

Read the rules here.

Good luck!!!!

Betsy

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Betsy, have you noticed how many newcomers are posting to the contest thread? Nothing like a giveaway to coax people out of the shadows!! I was tempted to begin greeting all these Newbies, but didn't want to risk my chances to be in the contest... not sure if posting replies would count as multiple entries!  :D

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Angela said:
Betsy, have you noticed how many newcomers are posting to the contest thread? Nothing like a giveaway to coax people out of the shadows!! I was tempted to begin greeting all these Newbies, but didn't want to risk my chances to be in the contest... not sure if posting replies would count as multiple entries! :D
I would suggest welcoming newcomers in the "welcome to Kindleboards" thread. I am not quite sure how Harvey is planning on doing the drawing for winners, but I think posts on the contest thread that are not entries may get deleted.

L

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Leslie, you're right; I've been greeting people in the Introductions, and if I see someone making their first post elsewhere, I recommend that they go to introductions.  I haven't posted in the Win A Skin thread, letting that be for the newbies and skinless!

Betsy

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Oops I welcomed some on the contest board & suggested they go to Introduction/Welcome Board for proper introduction. Please don't disqualify me Harvey!  :'(

·
Registered
12,456 Posts
No problem - I won't disqualify you, Linda!

And, moderators: let's exempt you from the 'multiple posts' restriction in the giveaway thread. That way you can steer people to the Introductions and Welcome board if you wish.

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Harvey said:
No problem - I won't disqualify you, Linda!

And, moderators: let's exempt you from the 'multiple posts' restriction in the giveaway thread. That way you can steer people to the Introductions and Welcome board if you wish.
Good... now I won't be tempted anymore to greet people there and risk disqualifying myself!! lol

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Linda Cannon-Mott said:
Thanks Harvey! I guess I was moderating too & didn't even know it :D, trying to steer folks in the right direction.

Linda
Greeting is good! That's one of the best parts of Kindleboards (other than having a lot of enablers around), the friendliness of our group!

Betsy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts