Kindle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya,

I'm new here so if I make any mistakes, apologies in advance.

I've written and published five books on Amazon kindle and would absolutely love some feedback! Any reviews would be much appreciated, I was writing on a website called fictionpress initially and have apparently developed a bit of an addiction for feedback.

My latest series is called Elemental Passions, a paranormal romance series, and I've written the first two already and the next two are in the works.
1 - Seared by Desire (Complete)
2 - Rocked by Passion (Complete)
3 - Whirlwind of Pleasure
4 - Submerged in Ecstasy

This series along with my werewolf romance series is available on Amazon Kindle: http://tiny.cc/ev6ew

Blurb: http://www.blurb.com/my/book/detail/1631244#about-book

And Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/65220

For the month of June I'm making Seared by Desire and A Wolf's Oath free to read using the following coupons over at smashwords.

Seared by Desire: QD55D
A Wolf's Oath: LW83R

I'd be really appreciative if you'd take a look.

Oh! Almost forgot to post a description of one of the stories! Silly me!

Seared by Desire:

A cold heart…
For centuries Lucian has battled on two fronts. Defeating the Malachites, all that stand between him and becoming King of the vampires and the demon within himself, battling desperately for release. His attention stretched thin he has no time for women but Sara, his fiery bride won't be denied.

A burning touch…
With a deadly curse hanging over her head, Sara knows her time is short. Placing her life in Lucian's hands is a risk she knows she must take and one her innocent heart gladly makes for Lucian makes her body burn and her soul fly.

Never had hot and cold reacted so combustively.
Sara's presence pushes Lucian to the brink of madness, her nearness making him crazed with the need for her blood. Though his fangs ache with longing, to bite her could condemn them both but the attraction between them is too strong to be denied. As they race headlong towards a fiery conclusion will they emerge unscathed to will the flames of desire consume them both?

If you manage to take a look then thank you, if you leave me a review then extra thanks!

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
Jenny--

Welcome to KindleBoards and congratulations on your book!

A brief recap of our rules follows:

--We invite you to use your book cover as your avatar and have links to your book and website in your signature. Instructions are posted here

--Please bookmark this thread (using your browser's bookmark/favorite function) so you can update it as we ask that authors have only one thread per book and add to it when there is more information. You may start a separate thread for each book (or you may have one thread per series of books, or one thread for all of your books, it's your choice).

--While you may respond to member posts to your thread at any time, you may only bump your thread (back-to-back posts by you) once every seven days. Once you've responded to a member, that resets the clock to zero and you must wait seven days to post, unless another member posts before then.

--We ask that Amazon reviews not be repeated here as they are easy to find at your book link. Also, full reviews from other sites should not be posted here, but you may post a short blurb and a link to the full review instead.

--Although self-promotion is limited to the Book Bazaar, our most successful authors have found the best way to promote their books is to be as active throughout KindleBoards as time allows. This is your target audience--book lovers with Kindles! Please note that putting link information in the body of your posts constitutes self promotion; please leave your links for your profile signature that will automatically appear on each post. For information on more ways to promote here on KindleBoards, be sure to check out this thread:
Authors: KindleBoards Tips & FAQ.

All this, and more, is included in our Forum Decorum: http://www.kboards.com/index.php/topic,36.0.html. Be sure to check it from time to time for the current guidelines and rules.

Oh, and one more thing: be sure to check out the index threads at the top of the Book Bazaar. . . .there are details there about how you can be listed so that our readers can find you.

Thanks for being part of KindleBoards! Feel free to send us a PM if you have any questions.

Betsy & Ann
Book Bazaar Moderators

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm doing my first ever blog hop :D (My blog is only a few days old) Come over and join us!! My party theme is Howl at the Moon!! Spread the word, there are lots of freebies up for grabs and the authors are all amazing. Trust me when i say you won't regret it!! ;)

http://jennifertalli.wordpress.com/party-til-your-heels-fly-off-mega-author-blog-hop-tour/

See you there. =)

--- edit... new post merged with original thread. please remember, only one thread per book. please bookmark this thread so you can find it again and please read our Forum Decorum.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hiya guys,

In celebration of my birthday and my fight against literary plagiarism I'm giving away a copy of an ebook of YOUR choosing! All you need to do is vote in the poll to let me know which book you want and then i can get the code from smashwords =)
So here's what I'm doing. On my blog, which some of you may or may not have visited, I'm running a poll. The long and short of this poll is to decide which book gets given away. On the 6th July, my birthday, I'm going to put out a special code for smashwords which will make the book free for that day!
I'll send the code out in a few ways to make sure that everyone gets it. I'll put it on my blog so that if you're following me you'll be notified of it:
I'll put it on twitter as well: Jennyt82_
I'll also post it on my facebook page: Jennifer T. Alli
So head over to my blog and make sure you vote!

You'll need to move quickly though, the book is only available for free for ONE day!
Invite as many people as you want!!! The more the merrier.
http://jennifertalli.wordpress.com/2011/06/26/plagiarism-for-those-...
Since I started this poll yesterday the results have changed constantly so if you're not happy with the order as things stand get voting!
Good luck

Oh Before I forget, the books are in the Paranormal Romance Genre =)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts