Kindle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, my birthday is this coming weekend - and my fiance comes home last night with a gift from his mom for me.  How sweet!  I open it up, what is it?  A gift card to.....
BARNES AND NOBLE!!!!  Now, I don't want to sound ungrateful at all, it was very nice of her - and also very me, 8 months ago and pre-kindle. 
Um, can you buy amazon gift cards at Barnes and Noble  :D ??
Seriously, it was very sweet, but I honestly have absolutely no idea what I'm going to do with it.  Maybe I'll buy some Christmas presents or something. 

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
You know, my mother gave me two books for my birthday and I looked at them like they had cooties!

I like the idea of Amazon cards at B&N. Do you think they might sell them?

What about Kindle accessories? A book light, maybe a book stand?

L

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I seriously doubt they have amazon gift cards there, but you can bet I'll check it out!  I thought about accessories, or maybe a new journal or some cool stationary or something.  I'll report back with what I find!!

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Jen said:
I seriously doubt they have amazon gift cards there, but you can bet I'll check it out! I thought about accessories, or maybe a new journal or some cool stationary or something. I'll report back with what I find!!
B&N sells dip pens and ink!! If you love being art-sy for time to time, this is great. I have also found that B&N to have a nice journals (check it out during valentines when they have more red journals). I used to use a dip pen to write in my journal

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
chynared21 said:
Aw...Jen but that was sweet of her. If your B&N has a Starbucks...it's Peppermint Hot Chocolate season :)))
Williams-Sonoma carries a wonderful Peppermint Hot Cocoa, all chocolate shavings.... It's wonderful, I usually try to pick it up after Christmas when it's half off.

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
Vegas_Asian said:
B&N sells dip pens and ink!! If you love being art-sy for time to time, this is great. I have also found that B&N to have a nice journals (check it out during valentines when they have more red journals). I used to use a dip pen to write in my journal
Won't the dip pens and ink leave marks on the Kindle? ;D

Betsy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts