Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe I am a little behind the rest but I just checked out the calendar and it has members birthday's on it!  I did not include by birth year in my profile before but when I saw this I made sure to add it.  Just another way for me to remember how old I really am.  I have a problem with thinking I am a year younger than I really am.  I just get use to being a certain age then that darn birthday comes around again and I have to get use to another number  ;D

·
Registered
829 Posts
I didn't know that!! Cool!!

Betsy the Quilter and I have the same birthday!!

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
mydreamywish said:
Maybe I am a little behind the rest but I just checked out the calendar and it has members birthday's on it! I did not include by birth year in my profile before but when I saw this I made sure to add it. Just another way for me to remember how old I really am. I have a problem with thinking I am a year younger than I really am. I just get use to being a certain age then that darn birthday comes around again and I have to get use to another number ;D
Dreamy, my problem with my age is I tend to age myself before my birthday... My DD's birthday is in April, mine is October. I always remember my age by hers... I am 20 years older than her. The problem is several times I have added a year to my age on her birthday and then 6 months later add another!! She now reminds me every year on her b-day not to do that!!

·
Registered
12,456 Posts
You all are quick to notice these forum enhancements! Yes, we set up the calendar feature tonight. It will be a good reminder of special forum events, as well as our birthdays.

·
Registered
731 Posts
There's also an upcoming events section in the Kindle Info center (Under the Index of Boards, under the current posts, behind the locked door with the sign on it saying "Beware of the Leopard") 8)

Thanks again Harvey. You guys do keep coming up with new toys for all of us. Can't wait for Christmas ;)

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Harvey said:
You all are quick to notice these forum enhancements! Yes, we set up the calendar feature tonight. It will be a good reminder of special forum events, as well as our birthdays.
Boy, am I glad to hear this... I kept thinking to myself that I must be losing it because I could not for the life of me remember EVER seeing a Calendar button anywhere on this site!! lol

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
ScottBooks said:
Thanks again Harvey. You guys do keep coming up with new toys for all of us. Can't wait for Christmas ;)
Kindlemas. We're going to have a blast!

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Kirstin said:
I didn't know that!! Cool!!

Betsy the Quilter and I have the same birthday!!
How kool is that!! I'm much, much, much older, though, LOL! We'll have a big party next May!

I did notice that at least one person I saw had no age listed. If we don't put the year down, will it not show our age? I'm going to go try!

Betsy

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Betsy the Quilter said:
I did notice that at least one person I saw had no age listed. If we don't put the year down, will it not show our age? I'm going to go try!
Betsy
mydreamywish said:
Maybe I am a little behind the rest but I just checked out the calendar and it has members birthday's on it! I did not include by birth year in my profile before but when I saw this I made sure to add it. Just another way for me to remember how old I really am. I have a problem with thinking I am a year younger than I really am. I just get use to being a certain age then that darn birthday comes around again and I have to get use to another number ;D
I found you don't HAVE to put your year in to get your birthday to display, for those who don't want to advertise, LOL! You can just put your Month and Day in the Profile, Forum Profile Information section and your birthday will appear without the incriminating information.

Betsy

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Teninx said:
My birthday was yesterday, the 14th. Maybe I'll have it on the calendar for next year.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TENINX though belated. Hope you had the BEST Birthday Ever!

modified because even with spell check I can't spell :-[

1 - 20 of 59 Posts