Kindle Forum banner

101 - 120 of 171 Posts

·
Registered
11,674 Posts
jdcore said:
Just a heads up. I sent out an email to everyone in the promo about two weeks ago, and I just found out at least one person never received it. It went to 25 authors and has 16 opens, so not counting the author I already know never got it, that leaves about 8 people who didn't open it, and I think maybe didn't receive it (?) So if you didn't get an email from me about the promo, please message me either here or on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/Lupaschwartzmysteries/
I don't remember getting it. Was I supposed to action something?

·
Registered
11,674 Posts
jdcore said:
No, but if you didn't get that one you may not get the next ones. I'll resend to you now. If you get it, please respond "Got it" so I know it's getting to you.
Thanks. I've got it and replied that I got it. :)

·
Registered
264 Posts
jdcore said:
By the way, there is still plenty of time to sign up for anyone who might think it's too late.

http://bit.ly/BlkFri99ceBk
Good to know. I can't do it from the day job, but will as soon as I get home. Mine's an eight story collection, Fantasy romance (tales from the files of the fairy godmothers' union.)

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Looking forward to this. I barely move any copies of my short story collections so it will be nice if they receive a little boost, even if only a handful of sales.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #116
Sam Kates said:
Looking forward to this. I barely move any copies of my short story collections so it will be nice if they receive a little boost, even if only a handful of sales.
Thanks Sam. If you get a chance, update us during the promo so we can gauge success rates.

·
Registered
11,674 Posts
jdcore said:
I will be closing this sign-up sheet on November 10 so you have one month from today to get registered.
I've mentioned this promo on my website. Is there any sort of link I can add so readers who are interested can bookmark the promo with the link?

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #119
Jan Hurst-Nicholson said:
I've mentioned this promo on my website. Is there any sort of link I can add so readers who are interested can bookmark the promo with the link?
There is, but I'm still building the page. We got three new sign-ups yesterday. If readers have the link, they may checkout the page in advance and make decisions based on what's there today. For this and a number of other reasons, I think it's best that we not give readers the link until the promo actually begins.

·
Registered
11,674 Posts
jdcore said:
There is, but I'm still building the page. We got three new sign-ups yesterday. If readers have the link, they may checkout the page in advance and make decisions based on what's there today. For this and a number of other reasons, I think it's best that we not give readers the link until the promo actually begins.
Quite agree :)

101 - 120 of 171 Posts