Kindle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had to share a brilliant five star review I've just received.

I really enjoyed the book I found that the words flowed off the page and kept me hooked to find out what was going to happen next. I felt that the style of the story and the plot are as good as James Patterson’s Alex Cross series, which are a great series to read. So is Lorne Simpkins going to be the English version to Alex Cross? Let’s hope so.

I have the next book Final Justice on my kindle waiting for me to start reading.

I would like to say a big! Thank you to Mel Comely for writing a gripping story and I can not wait to start the next book. I hope my review has given the book the justice it deserves.

Can't believe the reviewer compared me to the writer who was the major influence in my decision to write thrillers.  :-[

·
Registered
268 Posts
Great job, Mel!  Super review.

Don't you just love the poker games on Castle when he's there playing, too? (James Patterson)

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Julie, yes I love Castle and think the poker scenes are fab.

Chris, well Andrew Gross befriended me on FB and is following me on twitter so you never know!  :D

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
Mel Comley said:
Sorry Lynn, thought people didn't like links on the board. ;)

http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/132826966
Well, I hate it when that's all someone posts.

I can't stand clicking on a thread and finding only a link to go somewhere else. However, I like having one available if I do want to read further. So, thanks! ;D ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts