Kindle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting my new DX today and already have a K1.  My question is, for blogs, and other subscriptions that I've already tried on my K1, do I get another 2 week free trial if I send them to my DX?  Both kindles are on the same account?  Thanks in advance for you replies!

·
Super Moderator
67,251 Posts
LibraryGirl said:
I'm getting my new DX today and already have a K1. My question is, for blogs, and other subscriptions that I've already tried on my K1, do I get another 2 week free trial if I send them to my DX? Both kindles are on the same account? Thanks in advance for you replies!
That's a really good question. . . .but I'm guessing not. Though you could get a second subscription which would come with a free two weeks, I would think. My understanding is that, for subscriptions, you can only have them on one Kindle each as contrasted with books which can generally be d/l'ed to up to 6 different devices. So I think you have to decide which device you want to read the various subscriptions on and change where they download to via the Mange my Kindle page. Or buy a second subscription if you want to read on both.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts