Kindle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To all you Blogger bloggers out there--trouble signing in today?

A number of bloggers, like myself, have been prevented from signing in to their Blogger dashboard account today. The problem is at the Blogger end of things. They've sent it to the tech crew, but I have not heard back yet. FYI.

Anyone else figured out how to fix the problem? Anyone else with the same problem?

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Gee, I signed in this morning with no problem.  Guess, I better not sign out anytime soon.  This happened once before not too long ago and it took most of the day before we were able to log back in again.

Deb

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Deb: I would stay logged in as long as you can. Last night, I had no problem. Today--still logged out with no way to get back in.

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
I've had trouble all day leaving comments on Blogger. Grr... On some I was able to use a different option besides my usual Google Account -- such as Name/URL or LiveJournal -- but it's ridiculous. Google OWNS Blogger. Shouldn't they play nice?

Kristan

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Blogger seems to have fixed the problem. Finally able to open my account for Hook'em & Book'em after twenty-four hours. Yahoo! ...er Google?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts