Kindle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Kindle blog that covers my various opinions on things Kindle as well as newly published books, the occasional book review, etc. I invite you all to come view http://www.knuckleheadnetwork.com.

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Thanks, your blog looks interesting! BTW, I notice that in your book review of  Revenant Road, the link is to the paper version, not the Kindle version!  ;D

I'm going to add it to my blog reader!  Thanks.

Betsy

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Betsy the Quilter said:
Thanks, your blog looks interesting! BTW, I notice that in your book review of Revenant Road, the link is to the paper version, not the Kindle version! ;D

I'm going to add it to my blog reader! Thanks.

Betsy
The Kindle version of that book does not have a 'real' cover. One of those inconsistencies I talked about in a previous article: http://www.knuckleheadnetwork.com/?p=36

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Jesslyn said:
The Kindle version of that book does not have a 'real' cover.
She doesn't mean the picture.... She means that the link goes to the paperback version of the book, not the Kindle version of the book.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Is your blog mostly about books?  I've subscribed in Reader, but if it's political I'll unsubscribe.  If it's about books and Kindles, I'll keep the subscription and just hit Delete when something political comes through.

Too much politics everywhere for me these days... :(

Sharyn

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sharyn said:
Is your blog mostly about books? I've subscribed in Reader, but if it's political I'll unsubscribe. If it's about books and Kindles, I'll keep the subscription and just hit Delete when something political comes through.

Too much politics everywhere for me these days... :(

Sharyn
No, its about Kindle and Kindle books

pidgeon92 said:
She doesn't mean the picture.... She means that the link goes to the paperback version of the book, not the Kindle version of the book.
Big Doh! for me. :-[ Changing the link

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jesslyn said:
No, its about Kindle and Kindle books
Big Doh! for me. :-[ Changing the link
The widget I have on the blog is NOT reading the Amazon Kindle link correctly so I have to use the regular link. Sorry! I am in the process of changing my website host, so I should be able to update all links correctly in the future.

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Jesslyn said:
I am in the process of changing my website host, so I should be able to update all links correctly in the future.
Ooh, I love LittleOak, they are my hosting service, and very reliable and helpful.... If you haven't chosen a new host, look them up....

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
kreelanwarrior said:
Nice site, Jesslyn! I linked to it from http://www.kreelanwarrior.com, and even posted a comment (and it wasn't even flippant!). ;D

Cheers,
Mike
Thanks! I saw that! I have your book on my reading list and your site prompted me to add an independent author page. I will be adding your book to that section shortly.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts