Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking at the blue M-Edge covers. I know they come in three different blue colors, Navy, Sapphire, and Royal Blue.

I have looked at the pictures I could find on this board but must be missing where someone said the actual color of their blue m-edge cover on the same listing as the picture.

From reading other posts, I'm thinking the colors on the Amazon site are not correct with the way they acually look.

Are the pictures on the m-edge accurate for the exact color you get?

The best pictures of what I think are the actual color are on this board in several different threads. Would someone mind either reposting their blue medge pictures here saying exactly which listing it matches on Amazon. Or redirect me back to the pictures on the other threads and state exactly which Amazon listing I am seeing in the picture.

Sorry if it should be more obvious.

Lynn M

·
Registered
260 Posts
I have the pebbled navy blue m-edge (leather). I'm not sure which thread it's pictured in, but that picture and the one on Amazon are not the same color as my cover. If you go directly to the M-edge site, you can click on the different colors. Even those pictures are not quite the same color as what I have. I would say that my cover is not quite as bright as what is shown on the M-edge site. It's a really nice shade of navy, not too dark. I'll try to post a picture a little later when I have more time. Hope this helped, though I'm suspecting it didn't.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I have this M-Edge

I think the color of the one on the listing is pretty true to the one I have. I love it and am extremely happy with it.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Wannabe said:
I have the pebbled navy blue m-edge (leather). I'm not sure which thread it's pictured in, but that picture and the one on Amazon are not the same color as my cover. If you go directly to the M-edge site, you can click on the different colors. Even those pictures are not quite the same color as what I have. I would say that my cover is not quite as bright as what is shown on the M-edge site. It's a really nice shade of navy, not too dark. I'll try to post a picture a little later when I have more time. Hope this helped, though I'm suspecting it didn't.
I also have the same one as Wannabe and agree w/your description. The picture on the M-edge site is the closest I've seen and the one on Amazon's is quite innacurate IMO. I think it's a really pretty shade of blue and nice quality leather. However mine is sitting quietly in my desk cabinet as I love my Oberon more!
Ruby

·
Registered
260 Posts
Here is a picture of my pebbled navy blue M-edge. I took the picture with no sunlight shining on it and without a flash to get a true representation of the color.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for posting this picture! It's a nice blue but I wouldn't have thought that one would be the Navy Blue. I was expecting a darker color.

I'm glad you posted it though, it clears up some confusion.

Lynn M

Wannabe said:
Here is a picture of my pebbled navy blue M-edge. I took the picture with no sunlight shining on it and without a flash to get a true representation of the color.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Ruby said:
I also have the same one as Wannabe and agree w/your description. The picture on the M-edge site is the closest I've seen and the one on Amazon's is quite innacurate IMO. I think it's a really pretty shade of blue and nice quality leather. However mine is sitting quietly in my desk cabinet as I love my Oberon more!
Ruby
Are you interested in selling your M-Edge? I'm looking to buy a gently used one. Here's my thread: http://www.kboards.com/index.php/topic,2068.0.html

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I wish there was a place to go and look at them before purchasing. I may order 2 of them in different colors from Amazon knowing that I can return one. I like the color of the one from the other thread best but it looks lighter than that on the Amazon site and the m-edge site. I'm glad others have posted pictures so that we can see the real colors.

I don't understand why m-edge doesn't update the pictures on their site and Amazons.

They must get lots of complaints about it.

Lynn M

luvmy4brats said:
My daughter has the Sapphire blue M-Edge. I think that's the cover in the picture from the other thread. It's more of a dark turquoise color. It's a very, very beautiful cover. It's darker than the pictures I've seen.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
"I don't understand why m-edge doesn't update the pictures on their site and Amazons."

Lynne,  I think M-Edge did update their pictures, at least they added more since the time I ordered my cover back in late November.  But I agree that they should take better, more accurate photos for both theirs and Amazon's site.  I'd certainly let them know you're unhappy w/their representations........
Ruby

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I love the way your skin and Royal Blue cover match. I haven't tried a skin yet. I keep thinking it would be too distracting.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Here's a picture of my Navy Blue M-Edge with a couple household items so you can compare the colors

I also thought a skin might be distracting, but it really isn't.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
kim said:
Here's a picture of my Navy Blue M-Edge with a couple household items so you can compare the colors

I also thought a skin might be distracting, but it really isn't.
I have the navy blue m-edge too and I think your photo is very accurate color wise. Great idea to add items that many people have for comparison's sake.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Cool. I have a royal blue one that's supposed to ship tomorrow. I like the color. Thanks for posting the pic.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts