Kindle Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks again for the help with my book one blurb for the Dashkova Memoirs (History Fantasy series). This is the final version of it.

Book 1 - Revolutionary Magic

Exile. Princess. Thief.

After years of running from the Emperor of Russia's assassins, Ekaterina "Kat" Dashkova has finally found an unlikely home in Philadelphia under the tutelage of Benjamin Franklin.

When a mid-level government official is found wandering colonial Philadelphia without his clothes-and his last two years of memories-Ben and Kat suspect otherworldly forces at work. Neither of them know that a dark revolution lurks beneath the veneer of civilization, ready to unleash its malevolent magic unless Kat makes a grim sacrifice.

Now I'm working on the second book's blurb since I'm going to release the first four books in the same month. Looking for feedback and thank you in advance!

Book 2 - A Cauldron of Secrets

Ignorance is bliss, unless the world is out to kill you...

An investigation into a strange cauldron and a dead thief in Ben Franklin's parlor leaves Kat as the main suspect. With her memory damaged and Ben Franklin missing, Kat must navigate the treacherous political waters of American politics to solve the mystery while ominous rumblings threaten to drag the country into a new war.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts