Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Harvey said:

KindleBoards continues to gain momentum as a gathering place for Kindle owners, and we are now the largest independent Kindle site.

And this is true by a number of measures. We surpassed 1 million pageviews in each of the past two months, and it looks like February will be even higher. Our forums have 77,000 posts in over 3,000 topics, and as I write this we are preparing to welcome our 2,000th member.

In this past few days of Kindle announcements, we've had 21,000 unique visitors. All fifty states were represented, from California with over 3,000 visitors, to Wyoming with 22.

Handling this growth is a welcome challenge for us! We are lucky to have the best moderators in the business, with Verena, Betsy, Ann, Linda, and - of course - Leslie, who ignited this community and set the tone of friendly competence that we try to convey.

But the most credit goes to you - our KindleBoards visitors and members who frequent our site and who contribute to our lively discussions. We appreciate you!
Remember when you wrote this, Harvey? Wow, Changing fast! As I write this, 3012 members, 122405 posts, 4,805 topics, of which 985 are new and 1455083 total page view. Still nearly a week to go in the month. You and the moderators have done a fantastic job handling the incredible growth spurt we are undergoing.
Thank you to all of you!

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
I know Leslie and I post a lot, but KindleBoards couldn't have 3000+ members, nearly 5000 topics and over 122000 posts without....THE MEMBERS! You all!

Thanks for making this fun for us!

Pie for everyone!

Betsy

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Do you really think that wasn't a step on her plan for domination? She is GLOBAL moderator.

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Once they take over Heather and her group of enablers will be accessorizing everything.

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
intinst (or 1204 if you prefer) said:
Do you really think that wasn't a step on her plan for domination? She is GLOBAL moderator.
I never quite thought of it that way... ;D ;D

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
And they could live in Hibbing!!!!

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
It's the only place, because they could cuddle 11 1/2 months out of the year.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts