Kindle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm having trouble getting either Get Kindle Books or the Amazon link to work today -- anyone else having trouble using them?
Glynnis

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Both seem to be fine to me.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for checking - I still can't those two to work for me, although the other links are OK. Guess I'll just wait to order that new book, hopefully I can get the link to work for me after lunch.
Glynnis

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sebat said:
I'm not having any problems either. What book are you wanting?
I rebooted my computer - now the links are working, so I was able to go through to Amazon (wanted KB to get credit for my purchase). I just read a review of Temple Grandin's new book, "Animals Make Us Human: Creating the Best Life for Animals"

I loved "Animals in Translation", I'm eager to read this new one. Thanks for the offer though!
Glynnis

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
The Amazon and get book links were very sluggish for me this morning.  They seem to be working fine now.
debbie

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Glynnis said:
I rebooted my computer - now the links are working, so I was able to go through to Amazon (wanted KB to get credit for my purchase). I just read a review of Temple Grandin's new book, "Animals Make Us Human: Creating the Best Life for Animals"

I loved "Animals in Translation", I'm eager to read this new one. Thanks for the offer though!
Glynnis
How did you know I was going to make you a link? :)
Glad you got it working

1 - 7 of 7 Posts