Kindle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
There have been several threads about Bobarra covers and comments about them in other threads.  There is also a review of two Bobarra covers in the Review section, along with several responses to that.

I have one of the Bobarra fabric covers and like it for days when I'm in the mood for a pretty print.  It's lightweight, and it folds back nicely and is easy to hold.  I'm sorry it doesn't have a more sophisticated method for holding the Kindle, but the four elastic corners work well and are symmetrical (which IMO looks better than the combinations some other cover makers have used).

My favorite cover overall is Noreve but I enjoy my Bobarra too.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I love my brown Bobarra Thoreau cover (Kindle 2).  It's lightweight and slim, and the suede terra cotta lining is sumptuous in color and texture. After about a week of use, the leather broke in enough for the front cover to fold back completely flat, and it doesn't slip around. Like LibbyD, I appreciate the symmetry and traditional look of the four elastic corners, and the pockets are indispensable for commuter/boarding passes.

As much as I like the elastic corners' look, it doesn't feel quite as secure as the hinge system on the M-Edge and Amazon covers. My Kindle popped out when it fell off my nightstand -- no damage, mercifully, but it was a scary moment! I ordered the Bobarra case a few days before M-Edge released the Go! case, which I ordered in red.  I used it for a while and initially preferred it to the Bobarra, but its flimsy spine allowed the front cover to flop around too much. The Bobarra case feels wonderful in the hand; it's sturdy but not bulky, and the lining delights my eyes every time they wander from the Kindle screen. It's a lovely cover.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts