Kindle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just Googling myself -- wait, let me start over...

I noticed a bump in sales today, so I did a Google search for "Learn Me Good" over the past 24 hours, and the first site that came up was Google Books.  I went there and scanned the page, and I noticed something very amusing.

In the "About the author" section, it listed this information:
John Pearson is a Cambridge graduate. He worked on the Economist Intelligence Unit and as a BBC trainee producer before working for Ian Fleming as his assistant on the "Atticus" column for the "Sunday Times.

UM, wrong John Pearson, dudes.  I knew from prior Googling (oops) that there was a Bond-related John Pearson out there, but it's odd that his description would get mixed into Learn Me Good's page.  Makes me wonder if there's some highly successful British novel out there that has MY description on it.

·
Registered
627 Posts
That's so cool! ;D

I love the idea that I could slip into an alter ego should it ever become necessary, if my own life dries of excitement (if?), but when I google "Romi Moondi" there just doesn't seem to be other lives I could easily assume.. :-\

But every day, I keep waiting, wishing, and hoping, for a fresh Romi Moondi to be born...

(I couldn't find an evil emoticon so I'll use this: :eek: )

;)

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
There's a guy running around Australia claiming to be a Lord, a Nobel Laureate, a scientist and expert, when he is none of those. Why not claim this one, and then call it a joke when someone pulls you up on it? Plenty of others claim stuff that they aren't entitled to.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts