Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have the Book Klubs grown to the point where they should have their own parent forum?  I now have to scroll down to get past them to see the threads.   

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Mine too!

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
Thank goodness someone brought it up...

·
Registered
514 Posts
Just wanted to say thanks, and to also add a small request that there be no more than 3 "stickies" in a forum. Too many of those get cumbersome, too. Maybe combine the bargain and free books threads? That would bring it down. Maybe others have ideas, too.

Edited to add: Maybe whenever someone has a book they recommend, they can post it in the forum as a regular thread instead of having a separate stickie thread for recommendations. It was probably discussed before, and there may be really good reasons for having a sticky for it, but I've been away for a bit and missed it, if it was discussed. ;)

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
BookishMom said:
Maybe combine the bargain and free books threads? That would bring it down.
Please don't. I don't like that idea at all. It would make everything extremely confusing. I like going into the free book thread knowing that everything is actually FREE. Mixing them in with the bargains (another thread I adore, BTW) would only muddy the waters.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts