Kindle Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, got bored again (obviously), and decided I needed to make something that really stood out… something that really serenaded the highbrow readers of the world.

I believe the imagery below is the embodiment of that calling, my crowning achievement as an artist and creator.

Unfortunately, I can't seem to come up with a tagline for this masterpiece that I have wrought. So I beg unto thee, O' writers of KB, help me?

Disclaimer: For those of you who may get a little testy about this imagery… It's a joke.

·
Registered
385 Posts
"Tour of Booty" ?

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lol, very nice people!

humblenations said:
Not a massive fan of unfunny puns. Also we already have the fun part in the title. Why try and repeat yourself.

But something that makes you get a sense of what's about to happen would be good.

Like, "A heavenly, epic adventure" or "Excitement around every corner."
Good point!

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Steve Vernon said:
"Do these pants make my butt look big?"

OR

"Josephine Emancipated!"

(hands up all of those folks who are old enough to remember Josephine the Plumber?)
lol, I remember those comet commercials when I was a kid, but they were like re-runs or something. I'm a 70's child.

Anotherdreamer said:
Joke or not, it's pretty awesome! Where's your website? I wanted to look at your stuff!
Thanks a lot. :) I don't have a website per-say, but here's my deviantart page: http://howietzer.deviantart.com/

1 - 17 of 17 Posts