Kindle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it just me or would anyone else like the book description as part of the kindle file instead of having to connect to the whispernet to get it?

With the number of books to be read on my kindle I sometimes forget what they are about, I click the book description and it wants me to connect.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Actually, that's not a bad idea at all. I totally understand what you mean by that. It's kind of reading the back cover/inside flap of a novel. To clue you in on what the book's all about. That's a great suggestion, Forster. I don't think a lot of people would of put a lot of thought of it, unless someone had mentioned it.

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Annie said:
Actually, that's not a bad idea at all. I totally understand what you mean by that. It's kind of reading the back cover/inside flap of a novel. To clue you in on what the book's all about. That's a great suggestion, Forster. I don't think a lot of people would of put a lot of thought of it, unless someone had mentioned it.
'

I Agree with Annie, that is a really really good idea and not one that I would have thought alot about.

Great Idea Forster

·
Registered
160 Posts
I am a relatively new Kindle user and I noticed the lack of book description immediately. I don't always want to connect to whispernet to get it. Not only that, but several books I've downloaded don't even have a true description on Amazon, they have reviews as descriptions. (Sookie Stackhouse book 5 is an example of that)

This is probably my biggest complaint about reading an electronic book. No back cover!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Whole-heartedly agree!  I hate having to connect only to find out what the book is about.  My hubby and I are on the same account, so if he's downloaded a book, I end up having to connect to find out what its about and whether I would want to read it. 

1 - 6 of 6 Posts