It's Book Discovery Day! Twice a week we bring you a selection of books that are newly-published, or that have been overlooked.

Every great book was once a hidden gem. Browse through the books below and start your own discovery!

Book Discovery - newly-published and overlooked books!
Sands of Centuries Swirl by my Side, by Kathleen Byron Etzel
Sands of Centuries Swirls by My Side is a selection of poetry penned about an ethereal image of pure, perfect, tortuous, enduring love, and separately, ascension or dissension from death to heaven, or hell. In short, Kathleen is describing for her readers, a journey through a mythical, celestial world where spirits guide souls as they roam within the inexplicable quantum realm, with God, the Universe, and we, as part of a whole, are the complicated co-orchestrator of our divine fate.
I wonder, have you ever had a day. as I have, an ordinary day that turned extraordinary simply by meeting someone; and that someone became everything, and everything changed the course of your life?

Majestic moonlight memories mingle in the meadows of my mind...

INFLUENCER [URL=MARKETING:]MARKETING:: A comprehensive guide on how to make money doing what you love and connecting with your target audience[/URL], by HELAINE JOLY
What if for every social media post, you would profit…
$1,000?
$16,400?
$82,000?
Does this sound too good to be true?
Whether you like it or not, those are REAL payments influencers receive for their posts on social media. In fact, Influencers like Kim Kardashian can make anywhere between $300,000 to $500,000 per post!
In this outstanding book, you will discover:
-How to become a high-paid influencer, even if you're not famous, good-looking, or an authority in any niche
-How to choose the best niches for influencers
-How to create a crowd of raving fans that will be engaged in every post you make
-How to network with other social media influencers, create friendships and business opportuni...

Milk and Honey, by Rupi Kaur
The book is divided into four chapters, and each chapter serves a different purpose. Deals with a different pain. Heals a different heartache. milk and honey takes readers through a journey of the most bitter moments in life and finds sweetness in them because there is sweetness everywhere if you are just willing to look....

Instagram Stories: The Secret ATM in Your Pocket - Financial Freedom Between Your Thumbs, by Jason Heiber
Instagram Stories, what is this book all about?
And why does Jason Heiber refer to Instagram Stories as the ATM in your pocket and financial freedom between your thumbs?

Well, quite simply.
Instagram is an open playground for business that you are not capitalizing on… yet.
So let's talk about it…..

This book will teach you how you can build a sustainable business on autopilot - on a platform that you are already spending A LOT of time on.

Are you struggling to understand what the Instagram fuss is all about? Are you struggling to understand how you can use Instagram Stories to YOUR advantage?
And are you just generally confused how the Instagram algorithm work...
[TR][TD]

[/TD][/TR]