It's Book Discovery Day! Twice a week we bring you a selection of books that are newly-published, or that have been overlooked.

Every great book was once a hidden gem. Browse through the books below and start your own discovery!

Book Discovery - newly-published and overlooked books!

Mud (Chronicles of the Third Realm War Book 1), by E. J. Wenstrom
Torn apart by war and abandoned by the gods, only one hope remains to save humanity. But the savior isn't human at all.

Trapped by his Maker's command to protect a mysterious box, Adem is forced to kill anyone who tries to steal it. When a young boy chances upon Adem's temple, he resists temptation, intriguing the golem. As the boy and his sister convince Adem to leave the refuge of his temple, the group lands in a web of trouble.

Now Adem will do whatever necessary to keep his new young charges safe, even if it means risking all to get rid of the box. Their saving grace comes in the form of an angel who offers to set Adem free of the box's magic by granting his greatest desire-making hi...
First Flame (Stories of Frost and Fire Book 1), by Kimbra Swain
I am Wynonna Riggs, the Phoenix.

Shady Grove's first daughter knows what she is, but finding out who she is, presents a problem.

Wynonna Riggs, daughter of Grace Ann Bryant, travels to the bay city of Steelshore with a group of colleagues to track down the fairy trafficking activities of their unknown enemy. While there, Winnie finds that trafficking isn't the only crime being committed by fairies. A group of Sandhedrin threatens to eradicate the fairies in Steelshore including Winnie herself despite the consequences of pissing off her Fairy Queen mother.

A battle brews between fairy factions inside Steelshore which bubbles over into Winnie's investigation. She's drawn into the dispute, and the life of a...
Harley Merlin 16: Finch Merlin and the Blood Tie, by Bella Forrest
Welcome to Finch Merlin and the BLOOD TIE.

Buy now.

*Beware of spoilers in the reviews below that are without spoiler alerts.*...
Magic Forged (Hall of Blood and Mercy Book 1), by K. M. Shea
I'm one scrappy wizard.
As someone with barely a flicker of magic, I've spent my life being mocked and surviving fights with bullies. But when my parents die in an accident, and I find myself responsible for our whole wizard house and family, I know my usual tactics aren't going to cut it.

The situation veers from bad to catastrophic when my backstabbing cousin stages a coup and takes my family hostage.

I barely manage to flee, but the only supernatural willing to help me is Killian Drake--the most feared vampire in the region, and a far more deadly villain than the jerk threatening my family.

Is Killian sexy and charismatic? Heck yeah.

He's also so powerful that my flight or fight instincts ...