Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dead Until Dark begins Wednesday, Jan 21.

Leader: Robin Goodfellow will be leading us as we read the first book in the Southern Vampire (Sookie Stackhouse) series.

Woohoo! Book Klubs "is" starting!

·
Registered
364 Posts
I just read the sampler and it was great!!!
I can't wait for this book klub to start. I going to order the book right now. I was going to wait until after the holidays to order any more non free book. Oh well. ;D

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Brenda M. said:
I am listening to this book right now! Can I join even though I am not "reading" it?
By all means, listening, paper book versions, all count!

Betsy

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So far, you've done it!

We're going to have a subforum for Dead Until Dark just as we have for the other Book Klubs.  When we get it set up, we'll have an announcement and you can post there so that Robin knows how much refreshments she'll need.  Bloody Marys, anyone?

Betsy

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
I can't wait.  I bought this book months ago.  Then the book club was announced so I put off reading it.  I've read the entire Stephanie Plum series while waiting. 

I'm wishing my life away...come on 21st. ;D

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Wishit I could get a sample!  Not particularly a vampire reader, but then i tried to read Anne Rice's books and never could get into them, they were "dumb" - is this any better?  Worth paying for it? ;D  I have so many free books I almost hate to pay for one LOL

G

·
I think I will try to join this one. I am working on finishing The Reincarnationist. So, I should be free for this one.

Now, I must make plans on how to keep Jim busy with DTB's until we are finished. Problem is, he reads so fast.

·
Registered
776 Posts
I got a sample of the book awhile ago - just checked and they are still available.  I've only read the sample, but it looks good to me...

1 - 20 of 113 Posts