Kindle Forum banner
81 - 100 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
We do chats all the time at Scrap Girls, and our online classes are all in the Live Chat room. It can get a little crazy, depending on how many people, but you get used to it. It's hard sometimes to follow if there are different conversations, but that's one of the fun things about a live chat.

I would recommend that you Robin, as the leader, put yourself in a bold color, like red, then put your type in bold and all caps, so you stand out from the masses. ;)

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I would recommend that you Robin, as the leader, put yourself in a bold color, like red, then put your type in bold and all caps, so you stand out from the masses.
Excellent idea! If I get killed with a stick in the first week, you take over for me, ok?

lol

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello,
I would love to join this book club.  I have never been in a book club before but I love the Sookie series.  I ended up watching the first season on HBO and then bought the paperback books up to number 7.  Read up to number 5 then noticed this club so I am now starting again on book 1 on my kindle--yeah!  I am really looking forward to starting.

Thanks,
Sherri

·
Registered
455 Posts
robin.goodfellow said:
Excellent idea! If I get killed with a stick in the first week, you take over for me, ok?

lol
Well, how 'bout if I protect you from all of those stick-wielders! After all, I haven't even read the book yet! ;)

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
It works for Stephanie Plum sometimes!
But more than half the time, Stephanie tasers herself!!! And she maced her own self too! lol

I'm trying not to picture what would happen if Stephanie kept V_A's killer attack kitty in her purse. It would probably also eat her tastycakes! (really, try not to picture that now.)

Welcome, Sherri! I've never done a book klub before either. which should be obvious, as I am their leader. ;D
I think it'll be big fun, if I can just keep the rest of the klubbers from organizing, and marching on the forum with sticks. Should be good times.

·
Premium Member
63,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #96 ·
robin.goodfellow said:
...Have you checked out the Outlander klub thread? Gertie is doing an excellent jobs with that klub, and I fully intend to scrupulously copy her example. Word for word. To the very comma.

;D
What tartan does Bill wear? ;D

Also, we will be attempting live chat, so I'll post the times for live chat every week as well. Hopefully it will be fun. I think Betsy is waiting for it descend into complete pandemonium, but I am (insanely) hopeful.
As for chat, I'm thinking there will be rabbits.....

I'm with you, Robin! I think it's going to be a wild ride, LOL!

Betsy

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
What tartan does Bill wear?
I'm not positive about Bill, but I know that Eric doesn't wear any tartan at all.

;D

·
Premium Member
63,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #100 ·
Welcome, Jackievwi!  We're all looking forward to reading this!  Robin's going to have her hands full with DUD!  (Dead Until Dark).

Betsy

81 - 100 of 113 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.