Kindle Forum banner
101 - 113 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
Excellent idea!  If I get killed with a stick in the first week, you take over for me, ok?

lol

Robin you always make me laugh ;D

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Welcome, ReneeC!  Glad to have you along.
The Dead Until Dark klub should be fun.

I hope.

It should be a barrel of monkeys, or possibly rabbits.  It's cold today, and difficult to tell.

One day to go!

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Is it too late for me to join in? I love this book and would enjoy re-reading it and discussing it!

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
It's never too late to join in.

I guess.

Except when the book is over.

Then you can join us on the next one.

But come on in!  We're reading chapters 1-3 this week, with questions to follow Tuesday, and live chat Wednesday night (we hope.).

Welcome!

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Thank you, I'm looking forward to it!

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I hope so.  That should bring up the chat box in a new window for you.  After that, we will be in the Book Klub room.  You can't miss it.  It's just off the lobby.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Does anybody know what locations the various weekly assignments will end on?  I only ask because it seems like we're going to race through this one.  I read roughly the first quarter of the book on lunch today, and haven't even gotten to Chapter 3 yet.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I'll find out what the location numbers are and post them tomorrow night.  Good suggestion!

·
Registered
947 Posts
I answered my own question last night, at least for the first week's assignment.  Chapter 4 starts at Location 1697.

If we're doing 3 chapters a week, Chapter 7 starts at 2750, 10 starts at 3674.

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Have you seen the bunny with big teeth in the pets thread?  It was attacked by a greyhound!  If I knew how to copy from one thread to another I'd be sure to post it here.  Posted within the last few days.

ALSO Robin is NOT supposed to be attacked with a stick!  taser or mace is ok - check out the rules  8)

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
grumblemumblestoopidloopholesgrumblegrumble

101 - 113 of 113 Posts