Kindle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Free Book Klub begins Thursday, January 8th. The first free book will be The Whiskey Rebels and Nebulinda will be leading our group!

The reading assignment will be posted on Thursday in the Free Book Klub subforum and discussion will begin the following Thursday, the 15th!

Here's a link to the book:

Sign in so Nebulinda will have an idea of how many people will be reading!

Betsy

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
I've already started and even highlighted some paragraphs.  I'm so glad we're starting this Klub now.  Keeps me from charging too far ahead in Outlander. 

Betsy, when can we expect the announcement? 

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
gertiekindle said:
I've already started and even highlighted some paragraphs. I'm so glad we're starting this Klub now. Keeps me from charging too far ahead in Outlander.

Betsy, when can we expect the announcement?
By now, I hope every one has seen the announcement! Woohoo let the games begin!

Betsy

·
Registered
947 Posts
I'm in, but I'm going to try to finish The Stand first (have about 6000 locations left) before starting.  Hopefully I'll be caught up by Thursday.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Not too worried.  It's 24,000 locations total, and I started it two weeks ago this Saturday, so I'm actually 3/4 done. :)  I typically get 1,000-1,300 locations read on my lunch hour every weekday plus a little extra here and there, so shouldn't be too bad.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Does anyone know what the next free book and discussion is going to be and when does it start? I'm a day late and a dollar short apparently!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts