Kindle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy everyone!

We'll be kicking off Living Dead in Dallas tomorrow, so get your kindles ready!  (Yes, of course you may join us if you don't have your kindle yet. We don't discriminate on the basis of technology.  I'm just glad to see anyone who hasn't brought a stick with them.)

Please read chapters 1-3 this week, and we will have chat next Wednesday night, which will be March 3.  Chat will start at 9 pm Eastern time (more or less) and last about an hour (more or less).  Bring your favorite blood type!  Questions will be posted in this forum next Tuesday, unless I actually get around to writing them earlier.  Which seems unlikely, to be honest.

The Dead Until Dark forum will more than likely be archived next week, so we will be reopening for business over here. 

Can't wait to see everyone!

·
Registered
72 Posts
I've downloaded all of her books now and have read everything. I envy you all getting to enjoy these books as newbies..lol.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I just started Grave Sight. I also downloaded the first book of her other mystery series.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I know!  I'm so excited!  I thought I was going to go into withdrawal last Wednesday with no chat.

Krissy, how do you like the Grave series?  I haven't read those yet, b/c I was waiting for someone else to read them first.

·
Registered
80 Posts
It is pretty good. I am halfway through it. I only downloaded it friday. Harper the character is someone you can relate to or know. This is a pretty good series so far..  :D

·
Registered
80 Posts
Robin.. Finished Grave Sight. I like it. I am sad she is only going to put out a total of 4 books in the series. I really like the character. The last one comes out in October. 

Now it is a waiting game for all the series' I am reading to release the next book.
House of Night series - #5 on March 9th
Sookie Stackhouse/Southern Vampire #9 May 5th
Vampire Academy #4 August 25th
Outlander Series #7 September 22nd
Blood Bloods - October 28th
Harper Connelly Mysteries - October ??

·
Registered
339 Posts
krissynae said:
Robin.. Finished Grave Sight. I like it. I am sad she is only going to put out a total of 4 books in the series. I really like the character. The last one comes out in October.

Now it is a waiting game for all the series' I am reading to release the next book.
House of Night series - #5 on March 9th
Sookie Stackhouse/Southern Vampire #9 May 5th
Vampire Academy #4 August 25th
Outlander Series #7 September 22nd
Blood Bloods - October 28th
Harper Connelly Mysteries - October ??
Oh, now that is no fun. I hate the waiting game.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts