Kindle Forum banner
41 - 53 of 53 Posts

· Registered
3,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
gertiekindle said:
"Beat me, beat me," said the masochist. "Nooooo," said the sadist. Muwaahaaahaahaa.

Did you hide the banners somewhere? I copied and pasted the original because I figured you had just changed that file, but nothing changed in my siggy.
I just changed the original photobucket files. Lemme check the original filesets...

· Registered
1,078 Posts
kreelanwarrior said:
Robin, Gertie -

DONE! ;D
Wonderful!!! Thanks so much! No kilt wedgies, and no biting, promise.

· Registered
21,769 Posts
kreelanwarrior said:
Geoff - remind me tomorrow and I'll get one made! :)
Mike,
This is the reminder.
Kindly requested: a Book Klub leaderboard for Now In Progress: The Ark
And maybe:
a Discussion Thread: Treasure of La Malinche?
Thanks,
Geoff T.

PS: We probably should prepare a Discussion Thread leaderboard for Gerties new book too. She started the thread and "we" will jump on it.
By the way I got all kinds of questions and remarks for you on your outstanding Omnibus. The old "couldn't put it down" thing. A real page turner. Do you want the comments in the Book Klub thread or privately? Some of my questions/remarks will be comparisons to other works and while that is neat for me, I don't know if it is for everyone. Whatever you think is best.
Thanks for everything, writing especially.

· Registered
3,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
geoffthomas said:
Mike,
This is the reminder.
Kindly requested: a Book Klub leaderboard for Now In Progress: The Ark
And maybe:
a Discussion Thread: Treasure of La Malinche?
Thanks,
Geoff T.
Aye! Will get to those this afternoon (just sent you a PM before I saw this - ha!). ;D

PS: We probably should prepare a Discussion Thread leaderboard for Gerties new book too. She started the thread and "we" will jump on it.
Definitely! I downloaded the sample, but haven't started it yet - trying to finish off Boyd's "The Ark".

By the way I got all kinds of questions and remarks for you on your outstanding Omnibus. The old "couldn't put it down" thing. A real page turner. Do you want the comments in the Book Klub thread or privately? Some of my questions/remarks will be comparisons to other works and while that is neat for me, I don't know if it is for everyone. Whatever you think is best.
Thanks for everything, writing especially.
As far as I'm concerned, feel free to post in the In Her Name book klub - even start a new thread there if you like (that might actually make the most sense). And I'm perfectly comfortable with comparisons to other works, etc., and other folks are certainly welcome to jump in with their opinions, too - after all, that's the joy of having discussions! ;D

And you're welcome - glad you enjoyed it, and hope you'll enjoy IHN: First Contact when it comes out, too!

41 - 53 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.