Kindle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some time ago, someone had posted a picture of what they use for a book stand (that was not originally for holding books). I can't remember if it was an easel or a plate holder..... but I thought it was something I might be able to find at our local "five-and-dime" store.  I also remember thinking that it was something that would fold flat and go in my bag along with my Kindle for traveling.  I have looked through our discussions in accessories and have also done a search.... but cannot find it.  Can anyone help me out??   Thanks!

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, Anne but that isn't it.  I really don't think the one I'm thinking of was originally designed to be a book stand.  I think one of our members had found something that was maybe an easel or something like that and they were using it as a stand for their Kindle.  I should have printed it out at the time but I thought I would be able to find it back in our discussions when I was ready to buy one.  I have seen the one you have and I may end up ordering it.... honestly, the shipping cost has kept me from buying it so far.  Thanks again for your help!

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's it!!  Thank you so much pidgeon92!!  I knew someone would do a better job of finding it once again.  This time I'm printing the picture out so I can "shop".  I appreciate your time and help!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts