Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's two different book stands. You decide. I ordered this Kensington Book Stand from Amazon.com. I got free shipping and it arrived today. I like it and plan to use it at the restaurant tonight instead of propping it up against the napkin dispenser.

Amazon Link

I looked at the mini rest at BookMatesPlus. I couldn't find what ground shipping would be. Three day shipping was a shocking $17.00. :eek:
You can get free shipping at BookMatesPlus if you spend $35.00.

http://www.bookmatesplus.com/products/?category_id=36

(Made images clickable - Admin.)

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If you don't want to wait or order online.  Staples and Office Depot both carry the Kensington.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Avalon3 said:
Here's two different book stands. You decide. I ordered this Kensington Book Stand from Amazon.com. I got free shipping and it arrived today. I like it and plan to use it at the restaurant tonight instead of propping it up against the napkin dispenser.

http://www.bookmatesplus.com/products/?category_id=36

I ordered two of these last week. They came quickly. They are a little "cheaper" looking than I thought they would be, but it folds very flat and fits in my purse easily with the Kindle.

Susan

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Susan M said:
I ordered two of these last week. They came quickly. They are a little "cheaper" looking than I thought they would be, but it folds very flat and fits in my purse easily with the Kindle.
Susan

I ordered this one on EBay as it will go well with my Stardust Winter skin from Decalgirl. It includes the stand, cover and light. I don't usually need a light but my daughter would use it if I don't. I did the "Buy It Now" for $27.95 and shipping is free.

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
luvmy4brats said:
I've had the mini-rest for several months and I like it. I also have this book rest that I've been using in bed at night:

Oh, that's beautiful! What are the dimensions?

Betsy

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Now that is cute as a button. I may have to invest in one.....

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
I love this stand. I have been looking at different stands and this is really cute. Wish they had Palm Trees. Maybe I'll suggest it.

Kathy

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
102 Posts
We have this at home - my mom bought them for my teenagers. They use them when reading in bed. I may steal one...

The one's we have don't have all the bookmark strings - ours are just plain. The pillow portion is extremely firm.

Levenger Book Rest Pillow

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
luvmy4brats said:
I've had the mini-rest for several months and I like it. I also have this book rest that I've been using in bed at night:

I love that!! I have been wanting to buy an extra throw pillow for my bedroom, but the one I want is about $30.00. This would so work and do double duty! Thanks for posting!

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Angela said:
I love that!! I have been wanting to buy an extra throw pillow for my bedroom, but the one I want is about $30.00. This would so work and do double duty! Thanks for posting!
I want one, that is beautiful!! I will have to wait until after Christmas but will definitely be ordering then. Thanks so much for posting Luv.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Susan M said:
We have this at home - my mom bought them for my teenagers. They use them when reading in bed. I may steal one...

The one's we have don't have all the bookmark strings - ours are just plain. The pillow portion is extremely firm.

Levenger Book Rest Pillow
They don't have them now, but these book pillows show up pretty regularly on SmartBargains.com.

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
luvmy4brats said:

What a cool bookrest. I would like to get one for reading in bed. I have the mini rest and really like it ;D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts