Kindle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I have a novel coming out on April 7th. It's actually the Omnibus of my Linear Shift, Parts 1 thru 4. I've created a new cover and have everything ready to go. I just published the 4th part yesterday, so I'm going to wait for a little bit before I go live with the Omnibus.

Anyway, I would like to make the launch be 'Off The Hook', to burrow my daughters lingo. I've been contemplating doing a blog tour for one. Having not used one before, is there anything I need to keep my eye out for? Also, any recommendations on who to use? The genre for my book is Sci-fi Thriller, if that matters.

Finally, what other "promo" minded activities could I do to draw as much attention to this launch as possible?

Thanks everyone.

I

·
0 Posts
Submit it at promo sites that take books for free like The Midlist etc.

If you have a budget submit it at some sites that are reasonably priced like ENT and BKnights.

If you have an email then email your readers.

Update the description of your books at Amazon.

If you can, update your books and on the last page mention the omibus is available.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, ireaderreview. I am on track with adding the omnibus info to the existing books now. I don't think I can use ENT just yet, as I am not going to put the book on "sale" until the second month. I'm going to try for a Bookbub in mid June, and I'll obviously submit it to all the good sites then. I've uses BKnights many times for my countdown sales and free moromos, but never for a regular priced book. I'll have to check it out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts