Kindle Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally took some time and put together book trailers for my books... hope you enjoy...

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Pretty good trailers. I liked the second one better. I think it was the music that grabbed me more in your second book trailer. I thought the words repeating underneath was interesting. It actually pulled me in more. Highlighted the ideas really. I've got to get one done for my second book. Did you use a certain program? Did you get the music as general use or write it yourself?

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I used Movie Maker... damn easy program.  The music I wrote and recorded myself.  8)

Thanks for watching them.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tonya said:
Very good. I love doing my book trailers. You have to do different music to capture the feel of each of the books! Congrats.
Thanks! :)

I really liked playing the second trailer's music (THe Killer & She)... the slow piano fading out while the "killer" music fades in. (Someday I'd love to write the score for a horror movie... ) 8)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Very nice job. I like how you were able to create your own music. I have been wondering about how to use music if I create some trailers for my books.

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
Will Granger said:
Very nice job. I like how you were able to create your own music. I have been wondering about how to use music if I create some trailers for my books.
Just search the net under 'royalty free music'. You will have to do some digging, but there are some that are genuinly free.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Overall, very well put together, themed pix, music, and tone. I would lose the red text, it seems unprofessional and it's hard on the eyes.

Nicholas.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Movie Maker? I will have to investigate this program :D
I have a mac and I'm pretty sure they have something on here I can make a book trailer with but I'm not sure what it is or how to use it. lol

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Decon said:
Just search the net under 'royalty free music'. You will have to do some digging, but there are some that are genuinly free.
...or just talk to me... *hint hint* 8)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts