Kindle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah... excitement!! deja-vu all over again. Book 2 paperbacks arrived. gloat gloat gloat, relish in moment, relish relish....

You know, CS does an excellent job, don't they? No I don't work for them, but man... the paper is solid. None of this flimsy crap. I'm impressed. I must dig out some brews for celebration!!

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
Congrats, Steve! I just placed an order for King and from experience, I know I'll be bouncing off the walls on Monday. Okay, I might get out of the recliner and dance a jig. Bouncing off walls could be dangerous. :eek:

David S. said:
My biggest complaint about Createspace is their paper.
Personally, I like the heavier paper stock.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wayne Stinnett said:
Congrats, Steve! I just placed an order for King and from experience, I know I'll be bouncing off the walls on Monday. Okay, I might get out of the recliner and dance a jig. Bouncing off walls could be dangerous. :eek:
I am sure it's the same for you Wayne, since you have published many times before, but I remember that feeling when I first set eyes on my paperback copy for book 1. I had permagrin for at least an hour. It felt so good. I am sure many know what I am talking about. For those who are in between book 1 and 2, all I can say is that feeling is more intense the 2nd time around. I'm still in permagrin mode and I received the books... oh... 3 and a 1/2 hours ago. :D

·
Registered
12,722 Posts
Great news.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts