Kindle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I am willing to post some Bookbub stats for a current free run if that's some data people want to see and will gain benefit from. Please chime in if this is worth me updating for you folks.

I'm currently on an active bookbub free run with a book that has already had 3 previous bookbub feature deals (1 Int only, 3 US+ALL)
I will post and update some stats if it seems this is something people are interested in.

Some of the vendors like Smashwords and Nook don't have fast data so those downloads will need to be updated as they issue the data.

Day One numbers (still active)

Amazon Featured Book One: 10,533 downloads, Kobo 881 Apple: 1325 Nook 570

Book two: Amazon book two 39, kobo: 1 Apple: 1

Book Three: Amazon 16, kobo: 1 apple 1

Book Four: Amazon 16, Kobo: 1

Boxset: Amazon 4

Standalone: Apple 1

DAY ONE TOTALS: Free Downloads: 13309 Sales: 81

Day Two numbers

Book One downloads Amazon 1985, kobo 237 Apple 700 Nook 143

Book Two-Four Amazon 21, Kobo 3, Smashwords 2 iBooks 5

Boxset Amazon 1, Nook 1

Day Two totals Free downloads 3065 sales 33

Day Three numbers

Book One downloads Amazon 645 Kobo 53 iBooks 404 Nook 54

Books two-four Amazon 14 iBooks 10 Nook 1

Boxset Amazon 1

Book three totals 1156 sales 26

Day Four

Amazon 383 Kobo 26 iBooks 295 Nook 59

Book two-four: Amazon 5 iBooks 15

Bookset 1

Day four totals downloads 763 sales 21

Day Five

Amazon 297 Nook 49 Kobo 21

Book two-four Amazon 7 Nook 3

boxset Amazon 1

Day five downloads 367 sales 11

Day Six

Amazon 306 Kobo 24

two-four Amazon 18

boxset 1
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
385 Posts
How did it all end up, and how is the read-through looking? Is the free option more expensive than the price-reduced option?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
AlecHutson said:
How did it all end up, and how is the read-through looking? Is the free option more expensive than the price-reduced option?
The price for Fantasy free run was $400+ (I don't have the email open at the moment. I expect I made the cost back roughly 48 hours later, but I don't have some of the slow reporting site stats back yet. Last free run had like a two week + tail for sales so i'll have to report back on how well it ultimately does. If iBooks got nice download stats for day 2-3 we are looking at a pretty good run. I have an extra standalone, a short story collection, a boxset (which is getting sales!) and 3 audiobooks since the last free run with Bookbub. I'll update this if people want to observe the data for their own potential runs.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
573 Posts
Great numbers, hopefully you'll see sequel sales start to rise dramatically as people work their way through the first book over the next few days.

Got any new reviews since the promo?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gareth K Pengelly said:
Great numbers, hopefully you'll see sequel sales start to rise dramatically as people work their way through the first book over the next few days.

Got any new reviews since the promo?
I've seen a decent number of sales on the new box set which is nice, but yeah, I think we'll continue to see sell through over the next couple of weeks. I haven't seen any new Amazon reviews yet, but picked up a few on other platforms. I expect thhose will continue to trickle in as people read through.

I'll post some more sales numbers as they come in.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
573 Posts
H.C. said:
I've seen a decent number of sales on the new box set which is nice, but yeah, I think we'll continue to see sell through over the next couple of weeks. I haven't seen any new Amazon reviews yet, but picked up a few on other platforms. I expect thhose will continue to trickle in as people read through.

I'll post some more sales numbers as they come in.
I'm still coasting on the sell-through of my Bookbub free run two months later. I did release the tenth book in the series a fortnight after the promo, though, so I expect that boosted it a little. Got the eleventh lined up to be released this week, too, so hopefully it'll boost it again!

As far as reviews go, I'm sure you'll get shed loads. My first in series was on 169 reviews going into the Bub. Currently on 314 two months later lol.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Gareth K Pengelly said:
I'm still coasting on the sell-through of my Bookbub free run two months later. I did release the tenth book in the series a fortnight after the promo, though, so I expect that boosted it a little. Got the eleventh lined up to be released this week, too, so hopefully it'll boost it again!

As far as reviews go, I'm sure you'll get shed loads. My first in series was on 169 reviews going into the Bub. Currently on 314 two months later lol.
Just took a look at the book one Amazon and it received 5 ratings today with one 4 star review. So yeah, they are coming. Congrats on your book bub success!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
573 Posts
H.C. said:
Just took a look at the book one Amazon and it received 5 ratings today with one 4 star review. So yeah, they are coming. Congrats on your book bub success!
Awesome work, dude! Here's to many more over the coming weeks!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
An update!

19,000 downloads of books one so far with numbers still coming in.

About 285 sales in sell-through so far and yesterday was a big sales day so I expect the numbers will keep coming in
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top