Premium Member
12,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Coming up: BookBub Q&A begins, 10am Eastern on Tuesday February 3rd

Here's a link to the starting post in this thread:
http://www.kboards.com/index.php/topic,204466.msg2899375.html#msg2899375

~~~

Dec 18, 2014: Announcement post

Authors, we know many of you have high interest in BookBub, and we've set up something special for you.

Members of the BookBub team will host a two-day Q&A session with authors on KBoards next month, January 27th through 28th February 3rd through 4th. This will be an opportunity for you to find out more about BookBub behind the scenes, and ask any questions you have about BookBub promotions.

The Q&A will take place in this thread. If you're interested, I suggest you bookmark this thread (using our KBoards bookmark feature in the menus, or with your browser's bookmark tool). You may also want to use the Notify button to be alerted to updates to this thread.

Thanks for being members of KBoards!

-Harvey

Update: start time will be 10am Eastern time (7am Pacific) on Tuesday January 27th Tuesday February 3rd.

Update: BookBub is based in Boston and there are severe storm predictions for the area this week -- so we are re-scheduling this for February 3rd and 4th!

·
Premium Member
12,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
We'll have a few ground rules, but I expect a good variety of questions. There may be multiple people from BookBub participating, and I think this will be a high-value session for authors.

As for bandwidth -- yes, I'll be doing some backroom stuff to ramp up for the potential surge in activity. :)

·
Registered
4,158 Posts
I doubt bookmarking will be necessary. It's sure to be in the top five threads the whole two days.  :D

Wonder if the BookBub team knows what they're getting into.  :eek:

1 - 20 of 485 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.