Kindle Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A fellow writer mentioned to me that my freebie is mentioned in the BookGorilla daily post. I'd never heard of them and certainly hadn't submitted it there. I looked at the site, but it's all very non-informative. They seem a Bookbub-style mailing list.

I don't know if this is a big thing. The KDP downloads appear to have frozen for me.

·
Registered
7,648 Posts
We had a thread about it recently that devolved spectacularly.

Apparently, the interface is a wee bit familiar-looking at first glance.

I'm thrilled to see more money-throwing-at-world options! I hope they're really selective but not too selective for me. :)

·
Registered
5,123 Posts
Looks like they're building their subscription base until July before accepting money being thrown their way.

Meanwhile they are offering spots on their list to existing KND sponsors who get posted at no additional cost. He's probably filling in some blanks by grabbing other freebies along the way.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Quiss said:
Looks like they're building their subscription base until July before accepting money being thrown their way.

Meanwhile they are offering spots on their list to existing KND sponsors who get posted at no additional cost. He's probably filling in some blanks by grabbing other freebies along the way.
ah!

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
You can get up to 40 books in an email! Good for subscribers, TERRIBLE for paying authors. I'll skip this one.

BookBub gets it right. Small selection, big results.

·
Registered
60 Posts
TexasGirl said:
You can get up to 40 books in an email! Good for subscribers, TERRIBLE for paying authors. I'll skip this one.

BookBub gets it right. Small selection, big results.
I agree -- seems like a few too many books each email. That said, I do receive their daily email and it's usually around the 20 book mark... It depends on the categories you select.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts