Kindle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is Bookreport still actively supported?

I ask this because emails to support get dead air (no response, no out of office either), and after making a yearly payment successfully, the next day its asking for payment again.

Of course since they don't accept Paypal, I'll have to file a complaint with the bank if I can't reach them.

v/r

Daniel Gibbs

·
Registered
25 Posts
I currently use it and would have trouble operating without it. From my memory, any type of customer service has always been scarce. They have issues from time to time when things don't sync up but there's no one to contact about it. But it always starts working again and it's better and/or has different features than what KDP provides.

·
Registered
12,227 Posts
Still working for me. I'd wait until after the holidays and then shoot off another email. A lot of people are probably taking off Christmas week.

If you go to Support > How To's, there's info on refunds but it looks like it'll involve email.

·
Registered
16 Posts
The rank reporting feature has been utterly broken for me for the past couple of months.

·
Registered
694 Posts
It still works--mostly.
Rank and some other features have been terrible since Amazon's latest Author Central update, but Book Report as a message up that they are working on it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts