Kindle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have found several sites that list movies that are in production and in preproduction. I searched each title at Amazon books and by reading description found out which ones came from books. I have not finished all the movies but if enough people are interested I will search the other ones.
Here's what I have so far

Freaky Deaky                                  Elmore Leonard                preproduction
Pinocchio                                        Carlo Collocli                    preproduction
RIPD                                              Matt Lunsford                      PP  2012
Neuromancer                                  William Gibson                          pp
Lone Survivor                                  Marcu Luttrell                          pp
Black Mass                                      Dick Lehr                                pp
Cosmopolis                                    Don Delillo                            production
Odd Thomas                                  Dean Koontz                        production
Abrahm Lincoln:Vampire Hunter      Seth Grahamme-Smith          Production June 22 2012
Liars All                                        Jo Bannister                          production
Hick                                              Andrea Portes                      production
The Wettest County in the World    Matt Bondurant                      production
The Hobbit An unexpected journey    Tolkien                                production Dec 14 2012
The Hobbit There and Back Again      Tolkien                              production Dec 13 2013
The Motel Life                                Willy Vlautin                        production                             

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.