Kindle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I just searched myself on itunes and my two books (e versions) came up. Great :) However, they are 25% cheaper than anywhere else on line. How does that work and what about royalties? Is it through Smashwords? Anybody know, or have any ideas?

Ian

·
Registered
160 Posts
Smashwords distributes to the ibookstore, once you've made it through to the premium catalogue and they've actually uploaded it (which I'm still waiting for, myself).

If you haven't been through this process, haven't uploaded it directly yourself, and yet Apple still have your book... its time to worry and find out who's making money off your work.

Hopefully just Smashwords doing their thing, though.

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Paul Hardy said:
Smashwords distributes to the ibookstore, once you've made it through to the premium catalogue and they've actually uploaded it (which I'm still waiting for, myself).

If you haven't been through this process, haven't uploaded it directly yourself, and yet Apple still have your book... its time to worry and find out who's making money off your work.

Hopefully just Smashwords doing their thing, though.
Thanks - Happy that Smashwords are doing their thing, but any idea why the price is cheaper?

Ian

·
Registered
160 Posts
Ian Weaver said:
Thanks - Happy that Smashwords are doing their thing, but any idea why the price is cheaper?
You've got me there. Can anyone with more experience than little ol' me weigh in?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.