Kindle Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Kathy said:
Just went and checked out this book and it looks good. When reading the product description I couldn't believe how many spelling mistakes there were. This is a book I wouldn't have considered if it hadn't been recommended here.
Good grief! I purchased it 'cause so many people had recommended it, so I'd never actually read the product description. How embarrassing -- it was like someone was challenged to type it up with their feet!

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
MichelleR said:
Good grief! I purchased it 'cause so many people had recommended it, so I'd never actually read the product description. How embarrassing -- it was like someone was challenged to type it up with their feet!
Type with their feet...LOL.

I assume the inside of the book was mostly error-free?

L

·
Registered
295 Posts
Kathy said:
Just went and checked out this book and it looks good. When reading the product description I couldn't believe how many spelling mistakes there were. This is a book I wouldn't have considered if it hadn't been recommended here.
LOVE LOVE LOVE Lord of Scoundrels! I've read it way too many times :)

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
For Fantasy fans of L.K. Hamilton Anita Blake or Merry Gentry: http://bit.ly/F6Hg7
The Raines Benares has the right amount of magic, men and badassed-ness to appeal to the LKH fans

For Fans of Brent Weeks Night Angel trilogy http://bit.ly/jmbWM
The Castings trilogy is also good. Both series are Kindled so far although I had to twag (TWitter nAG) Orbit for weeks on the 2nd installment

·
Registered
175 Posts
I second The Help i love love loved it. WAY better than To Kill a Mockingbird! ;) And it's a NY Times Bestseller so get it now while it's under $10.

I also really LOVED The Guernsay Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society The link maker coudn't find the Kindle version, but it IS there!

41 - 47 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.