Kindle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
67,316 Posts
I would not classify a booklight as 'electronics'.  So I'd give it a try. . . .all they can do is say 'no'.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Is the item listed in the electronics category on their website?

·
Registered
11,722 Posts
patchymama said:
Yeah I went to the one up on Rainbow/Lake Mead and none in the clearance, tho there was a large sized light wedge on clearance for $14. They did take my coupon for the mighty bright so now I have a pretty pink paisley one!
I keep forgetting you're in Vegas... I really need to come up with a reason to get out there. Since my parents moved to Ely, I haven't been out. Right now my next planned trip isn't until 10/10/10 for a High School reunion.

You're the 2nd person I've seen mention a paisley/patterned mighty bright. I just looked on Mighty Bright's website and couldn't find one. Off to search Boarder's website.

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
patchymama said:
Yeah I went to the one up on Rainbow/Lake Mead and none in the clearance, tho there was a large sized light wedge on clearance for $14. They did take my coupon for the mighty bright so now I have a pretty pink paisley one!
Yours sounds so cute!! I have a white one but now I'm thinking a pretty pink paisley one might work better?? That definitely justifys buying a 2nd Un-needed MightyBright. Gotta get to borders tomorrow! *convinces myself that pink MightyBrights work better*

1 - 11 of 11 Posts